Deuce E-Tipper Light Dump Bodies
The Deuce E-Tipper combines rear and side dumping capability in one body for increased productivity. Dump to the rear for typical applications and use the side dump feature for hard to reach places in tight jobsites and for easy spreading of material.
The Deuce is also available in stainless steel for added corrosion protection from harsh environments and corrosive materials.
The power behind the Deuce is a double-acting Lo-Boy hoist on a bayonet swivel. The additional double-acting power allows the Deuce to lift larger loads--up to 11 ton capacity!
Never unhook your trailer again with the Deuce!
- Constructed of Hi-Tensile A1011 steel or 201 stainless steel
- 10 gauge steel ends and 7 gauge steel floor
- 12 gauge fold down passenger side
- 7 gauge dump through driver's side
- Smooth single wall sides; fold-down sides feature a spring loaded single-lever
- Pockets for 6" side boards increase load capacity
- Available trapezoidal crossmemberless understructure or interlocking understructure
- Integral cabshield with plasma cut window
- Full height corner posts with radius corner pillars
- Single-lever Quick-Drop double acting tailgate equipped with spreader chains and chain slot brackets on corner posts
- Integrated tarp receivers
The Deuce Manual, effective 2007-11 (1.4 MB)
The Deuce Manual, effective 2006-07 (1.75 MB)
The Deuce Manual, effective 2005-03 (858.49 kB)
The Deuce Manual, effective 2004-02 (950.03 kB)
The Deuce Manual, effective 2003-08 (1.31 MB)
The Deuce Manual, effective 2003-02 (708.5 kB)