Crysteel’s StingRay represents a powerful value in heavy-duty hoists. Capacities range from 10 – 50 ton on bodies from 10 to 28 feet long.
The StingRay mounts low, between the frame, meaning no notching of crossmembers under the dump body. Its wide stance design and tubular structure adds strength and prevents twisting to endure heavy loads. Cylinder and center hinge pivots feature smooth maintenance-free composite bearings for extra long wear.
Premium cylinders are made from high-strength honed steel tubing and have chromed shafts, close-tolerance pistons and high-pressure seals. High-pressure hydraulics produce more power with less weight.
Auto-Bleed™ cylinders, patented by Crysteel, eliminate the inconvenience and dangers of manually bleeding air out of your cylinder. The Auto-Bleed system automatically and effortlessly removes unwanted air from the hydraulic system.
- Pre-assembled rear hinge adds strength and simplifies installation.
- Stabilizer allows both cylinders to extend and retract at the same time
- Fast cycle time makes the StingRay responsive.
- A high dumping angle (to 60°) speeds dumping of even the stickiest loads.
- Minimal movement of cylinders between truck frame rails.
- Crysteel’s full warranty; best in the industry.
StingRay Hoist, effective 2005-03 (788.62 kB)
StingRay Hoist, effective 2002-08 (797.19 kB)
StingRay Hoist, effective 1999-03 (809.34 kB)
StingRay Hoist, effective 1992-04 (672.48 kB)
Cobra Hoist, effective 1990-09 (611.01 kB)
Cobra Hoist, effective 1989-10 (614.73 kB)