Crysteel’s Marathon telescopic hoist offers powerful lifting without wasted doghouse space. Marathon is trunnion mounted, providing unmatched stability among conventional top pinned telescopic hoists.
For traveling over uneven terrain when stress between truck frame and dump body are present, Crysteel designed the floating cradle. It allows the hoist cylinder to pivot up to 2.5 degrees side to side, reducing bending tension. The floating cradle on Marathon hoists is designed especially for haulers that move in and out of construction, demolition and mining sites.
Auto-Bleed™ cylinders, patented by Crysteel, eliminate the inconvenience and dangers of manually bleeding air out of your cylinder. The Auto-Bleed system automatically and effortlessly removes unwanted air from the hydraulic system.
Quality Performance Features
- Cylinder pivots on maintenance-free, greaseless composite Teflon® bearings.
- Reinforced lower cylinder tube and full-width angle hinge help ensure stability.
- Single-lever locking shifter with sealed cable.
- Reservoirs have sight gauge for easy visual inspection.
- Double-acting cylinders.
- Dual-lever control with sealed cable.
- Air shift control.
- Remote-mount bracket with drive-line kit for pump.
- Remote-mount valve with power beyond capabilities.
- Full-length subframe.
- Removable pin and/or composite bearing rear hinges.
- Remote underbody stabilizer.
- Less hydraulics.
- Return line filter kit.
- “Body up” indicator
Marathon Hoist, effective 2008-09 (950.13 kB)
Marathon Hoist, effective 2005-03 (664.45 kB)
Marathon Hoist, effective 2002-08 (660.63 kB)
Marathon Hoist, effective 2000-11 (777.95 kB)
Marathon Hoist, effective 1991-02 (678.36 kB)