Grain Tipper Farm Bodies
Crysteel features the Grain Tipper for long-lasting, versatile use in today’s demanding farm applications. Ten body lengths from 15 to 26 feet are offered, all featuring Crysteel’s StingRay hoist for a perfect combination of power and function.
The Grain Tipper is designed for free-flow unloading with smooth, snag-free sidewalls and steel floors. The understructure contains no crossmembers, resulting in smooth self-cleaning surfaces without unnecessary weight.
High-strength 50,000 psi yield steel ensures your investment will last. All Grain Tippers include a swing-out 3-section rear gate with rubber seals and a large grain gate in the center door. Side height is 46 inches (60” optional) and width is 96 inches.
Add Crysteel’s exclusive 5-year warranty to the standard features and the Grain Tipper is in a class by itself.
- Unitized all-welded construction
- High strength 50,000 psi yield steel
- Tubular longbeams, side rails and top rail
- Swing-out 3-section rear gate with rubber seals and large 12" x 24" grain gate in center door
- Rubber-mounted stop, turn, and clearance lights
- 46" side height
- 96" body width